Yoga

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    8 pts

I’ve just discovered how good it can feel after a great session, but friends have told me that real yoga classes will always be pay what you can. thoughts….and any other advice for someone discovering the truths of yoga and meditation?

shummmell
    Contributor
    1 pt

you’re truth is not the same as anyone else, and your path is the same…enjoy the discovery. I would agree with the philosophy aspect, but you’ll probaby find more competent instructors in a formal setting. do what you feel

Boone
    58 pts

I’ve done a lot of yoga over the years though I’ve never tried pay what you can classes. If I ever find one though I will try.

My fav classes oddly enough were at a Good Life I use to go to during my lunch hour. Classes were great as well as the instructors. Though the typical yoga school always had that ambiance, I always remembered and loved those Good Life ones from years ago.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

FB_IMG_1669989249545

I haven’t gotten in yoga 🧘‍♂️ before but I started following this lady recently on Facebook and she have a yoga class. I’m working on getting into her class and take part in her lessons. What she can do with her body is incredible.

AllyOop
    Contributor

I’m going to join a club soon just want to try to find one near by

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up