The Love 4 Life Overall View:
It is our hope that the members of The Love 4 Life Forums be a community to learn, help and share information, to encourage and motivate each other in reaching any particular goals in life.
With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple Forum Guidelines in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable, motivated and enthusiastic to attain these goals, or just a positive place to just drop in have a laugh, make others laugh, and read up on favorite topics.
These Forum Guidelines are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all members that participate on the Forums here on The Love 4 Life. They have been compiled and are revised regularly by the The Love 4 Life Team and should be adhered to by everyone.
Moderators and Administrators have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that The Love 4 Life community remains a friendly and fun place appropriate for all backgrounds and groups. We reserve the right to modify or amend the Forum Guidelines at any time, and enforce them as we see fit.
Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying; treat others like you would like to be treated.
All members should read these before they begin posting:
A. Posting and Creating Topics:
1. All the Forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions, messages or topics of discussion in the appropriate Forum. If there is no category created for your specific question, message, or topic you are free to create one under one of the several main board categories.
-If a topic is posted in a Forum that is not appropriate for the question, a Moderator will move that topic to another better suited Forum.
– Members are asked to read the Forum descriptions before posting.
2. The following topics and posts are not permitted, including in external links:
pornography, gore and gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work, including piracy, warez, and leaked content. Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, or any other illegal sites is also not permitted.
3. Pictures, jpegs, gifs, and videos may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, copyrighted or contains any gore, death, people being injured and gross stuff. Please adhere to the same Forum Guidelines of the above #2 when posting pictures and videos.
– Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting nudity, pornographic, violent, gore, or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
4. Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline image tags ([IMG.] [/IMG.]) etc., pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed.
5. Publicly posting or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so.
Private Messages are intended to be just that – private.
6. When posting you agree that the Administrators and the Moderators of this Forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, Signature, account, group, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message an Administrator or Moderator.
7. Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads; we are mature adults here let’s behave as such, are not banned however please conduct yourself appropriately. If you find something offensive please report it to an Administrator or Moderator.
8. Off topic thread; while fun to converse about the latest tv shows and movies, etc., please refrain from posting “spoilers” unless clearly marked in a thread title as “Spoilers”.
9. Members are welcome to use the Announcement Forum for general test purposes.
These may include checking Signatures, testing a link or image, etc.
10. There is a vote up and karma point system on The Love 4 Life Forums, if there are posts that you like feel free to vote that person up.
11. Linking to your outside site that violates Forum Guidelines.
-While The Love 4 Life encourages self promotion of personal businesses and services, it is not permitted to promote or advertise a competitor such as other singles sites or other health, wellness and fitness Forums.
B. Removal of Posts/Threads:
1. Any post or thread that breaks the Forum Guidelines of the above Posting and Creating Topics is subject to removal.
2. Any posts that have a negative connotation, not kept in a positive frame, helpful or in a supportive manner that The Love 4 Life community is trying to build will be deleted without reason by The Love 4 Life Team. If you wish to inquire why a certain post is removed you may private message an Administrator or Moderator.
-Water Cooler general discussion threads are open to leisure chats and the above does not necessarily apply.
3. If you have a question about where your topic went, please private message a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
4. You may not discuss publicly any actions taken by Administrators or Moderators such as banning, closing Forum threads, deleting Forum posts/threads/groups etc. This also includes posting publicly any private messages/emails you have received from either Administrators or Moderators.
5. Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
How do I get posts or threads removed?
If you have a specific reason to remove content please private message an Administrator or Moderator to discuss removal.
Members can edit their own posts however an Administrator or Moderator will be required to remove a thread.
So take caution in what you post as it may be up for some time. However we will try to address it as soon as possible.
The Love 4 Life staff takes this subject matter very seriously.
1. Flaming harms the nice atmosphere of The Love 4 Life Forums. It also causes thread’s to go off topic, and most importantly, it hurts the person being flamed. The victim may defend themselves against any accusations made to them, but may not make any additional accusations to the flamer (which also counts as flaming).
2. Racism and Discrimination.
You may not insult members based on their religion, race, sex, political beliefs, or whether they are gay or straight. This is worse than flaming, because it also hurts other members of the board who fall into the category you insult. The Love 4 Life Forums is a place where everyone is here to help each other not to harm, and discrimination will not be tolerated.
3. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes instigating arguments.
Any threats of violence, harassment, verbal abuse of members, rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name or body shaming, or purposeless inflammatory posts even as a joke in any way, will not be tolerated.
4. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, or offensive language in that nature. While this is a friendly Forum, cursing may be used that leans towards the humorous side in posts or images.
5. Administrators and Moderators have a final say in what is and isn’t inappropriate.
Any abuse towards our Staff, Moderators and/or Administrators in any form will not be tolerated.
6. Administrators and Moderators may ban Forum Members without prior notice if they detect an ongoing toxic behavior.
The above Forum Guidelines with the negativity of Flaming and Trolling, is far from what The Love 4 Life is about and will not be accepted here.
Feel free to report posts that you are sure violate the Forum Guidelines or contain questionable content.
Do not openly argue with an Administrator or Moderator. Contact the Administrator or Moderator via a private message.
Please believe that Administrators and Moderators are very fair here.
The above Forum Guidelines where applicable may also apply to private messaging.
Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings and/or the revocation of private messaging.
Inappropriate images or messages making other Members uncomfortable will result in a warning.
Repeated offenses will lead to no choice but being banned from the site.
We do not monitor private messages, but we will investigate all allegations of private messaging abuse.
D. Signatures & Avatars
1. The Love 4 Life Members are free to advertise personal websites for their businesses or services in their Signatures such as but not limited to; personal training, massage therapies, health, fitness and wellness advisors and spiritual healers etc.
– While The Love 4 Life encourages self promotion of personal businesses and services, it is not permitted to promote or advertise a competitor such as other singles sites or to lure members away to other health, wellness and fitness Forums. Links will be investigated by The Love 4 Life staff on a regular basis.
– Links in your Signature must be unobtrusive and can not use formatting so that attention is brought to them.
2. Signatures are limited to 500 characters and of normal sized text. If your Signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable, you will be requested to adjust your Signature. If you chose to not comply it will result in the removal of your Signature.
3. Only one image per Signature.
Images in Signatures must also be no larger than 500 pixels wide x 90 pixels high.
If you have more than one image you will be requested to remove one. If this is not done in a timely manner an Administrator or Moderator has the right to modify your Signature to abide by this standard.
– Animated images are not permitted.
4. Avatars: If your profile is filled out in full and you have selected “I am a…Looking for a..” it is required that you use a real photo of yourself. If you are here only for participation in the Forums, and have opted to not select “I am a…Looking for a..”, your Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
5. Users abusing the Signature Guidelines will be warned or have their Signature privileges revoked.
What happens if I don’t follow the Forum Guidelines?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken;
A PM may be sent, creating awareness to the member to rectify the situation if need be, no further action taken.
For a more serious offense, a warning will be sent in a PM.
On a 3rd warning, the Member will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
After this it will be assumed a Member has not learned their lesson, so the Member will receive a permanent ban, and will never be able to post on the Forum again.
How can a Member dispute a ban or file a complaint against a Moderator?
-Ban disputes or any issues can be done through a PM of any Moderator or Administrator.
How can a Member contact a Moderator or Administrator?
-A current list of Moderators and Administrators contact information can be found here: About Us
Users who violate the Forum Guidelines may be banned and offending content will be removed at any time, without warning. The length of the ban will be based on the severity and/or frequency of the violation. Members banned from the Forums are still entitled to remain on the singles database and use of the dating services.
Moderator decisions and actions are not open to public discussion. Contact a Moderator or an Administrator privately to discuss these issues. Moderator disrespect will not be tolerated.
You are responsible for abiding by Moderator and Administrator warnings and infractions against you, within a thread or made via PM. Ignoring warnings and/or infractions given can result in a ban of your Forum account.
Remember, all Moderator and Administrator decisions are final.
These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
All information, advice and instructions given within these Forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold The Love 4 Life liable for any damages or personal injuries sustained.
Thank you for taking the time to read!