The Love 4 Life Overall View:
We hope that members of The Love 4 Life Forums be a community to learn, help and share information, to encourage and motivate one another in reaching their specific life goals.
With that in mind, we urge that all members kindly follow these flexible Guidelines in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable, motivated, and enthusiastic to attain these goals or just a positive place to find laughter, make others laugh, and read up on favourite topics.
These Forum Guidelines are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all members that participate in the Forums here on Love 4 Life. They have been compiled and are regularly revised by The Love 4 Life Team and should be adhered to by everyone.
Moderators and Administrators have final decisions on all matters and are here to make sure that The Love 4 Life community remains a friendly and fun place appropriate for all backgrounds and groups. We reserve the right to modify or amend the Forum Guidelines at any time and enforce them as we deem fit.
Treat other members with the respect they deserve. Or rather, treat others like you would like to be treated.
A. Posting and Creating Topics:
- All the Forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions, messages, or topics of discussion in the appropriate Forum. If there is no category created for your specific question, message, or topic, you are free to create one under one of the several main broad categories.
– If a topic is posted in a Forum that is not appropriate for the question, a Moderator will move that topic to a better-suited Forum.
– Members are asked to read the Forum descriptions before posting.
- The following topics and posts are not permitted, including external links:
pornography, gore, gross content, or anything else not safe for work, including piracy, warez, and leaked content. Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, or any other illegal sites are also not permitted.
- Pictures, jpegs, GIFs, and videos may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, copyrighted or contain any gore, death, graphic or gross content. Please adhere to the same Forum Guidelines of the above #2 when posting pictures and videos.
– Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting nudity, pornographic, violent, gore, or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline image tags ([IMG.] [/IMG.]) etc., pointing to data stored on third-party systems for which the user has not received permission to link may be removed.
- Publicly posting or otherwise sharing Private Messages with other users is not permitted unless you have the express permission of the sender to do so.
Private Messages are intended to be just that – private.
- When posting, you agree that the Administrators and the Moderators of this Forum have the right to modify, delete, edit, or close any topic, signature, account, group, or profile data at any time they deem fit, depending on the gravity of your offence. If you have questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather a private message to an Administrator or Moderator will suffice.
- Religious, political, or other “prone to huge arguments” threads are not banned, however, you should conduct yourself appropriately. If you find something offensive, kindly report it to an Administrator or Moderator.
- Off-topic thread; while it is fun to converse about the latest Tv shows and movies, etc., please refrain from posting “spoilers” unless clearly marked in a thread title as “Spoilers”.
- Members are welcome to use the Announcement Forum for general test purposes.
These may include checking signatures, testing a link or image, etc.
- There is a vote-up and karma point system on The Love 4 Life Forums. If there are posts that you like, feel free to vote that person up.
- Linking to certain outside sites violates our Forum Guidelines:
– While The Love 4 Life encourages the self-promotion of personal businesses and services, you are not permitted to promote or advertise a competitor such as other singles sites or other health, wellness, and fitness Forums.
B. Removal of Posts/Threads:
- Any post or thread that breaks the Forum Guidelines of the above Posting and Creating Topics is subject to removal.
- Any posts that have a negative connotation, are not kept in a positive frame, are unhelpful or not in a supportive manner that The Love 4 Life community is trying to build will be deleted without reason by The Love 4 Life Team. If you wish to inquire why a certain post is removed, you may privately message an Administrator or Moderator.
– Water Cooler general discussion threads are open to leisure chats, and the above does not necessarily apply.
- If you have a question about where your topic went, please private message a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
- You may not discuss publicly any actions taken by Administrators or Moderators such as banning, closing Forum threads, deleting Forum posts/threads/groups etc. This also includes posting publicly any private messages/emails you have received from either Administrators or Moderators.
- Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they find it inappropriate.
How do I get posts or threads removed?
– If you have a specific reason to remove content, please private message an Administrator or Moderator to discuss removal. This can be a very time and resource-consuming activity.
Members can edit their posts; however, an Administrator or Moderator will be required to remove a thread. So, take caution in what you post as it may be up for some time. However, we will try to address this as soon as possible.
The Love 4 Life staff takes this subject matter very seriously.
- Flaming harms the nice atmosphere of The Love 4 Life Forums. It also causes threads to go off-topic, and most importantly, it hurts the person being flamed. The victim may defend themselves against any accusations made against them but may not make any additional accusations against the flamer (this also counts as flaming).
- Racism and Discrimination.
You may not insult members based on their religion, race, sex, political beliefs, or whether they are gay or straight. This is worse than flaming because it also hurts other members of the board who fall into the category you insult. The Love 4 Life Forums are a place for everyone to help each other, not to hurt, and discrimination will not be tolerated.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes instigating arguments.
Any threats of violence, harassment, verbal abuse of members, rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name or body shaming, or purposeless inflammatory posts even as a joke in any way, will not be tolerated.
- We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, or offensive language of that nature. While this is a friendly Forum, cursing may be used that leans towards the humorous side in posts or images.
- Administrators and Moderators have a final say in what is and isn’t inappropriate.
Any abuse towards our Staff, Moderators and/or Administrators in any form will not be tolerated.
- Administrators and Moderators may ban Forum Members without prior notice if they detect an ongoing toxic behaviour.
The above Forum Guidelines with the negativity of Flaming and Trolling are far from what Love 4 Life is about and will not be accepted here.
Feel free to report posts that you are satisfied violate the Forum Guidelines or contain questionable content.
Do not openly argue with an Administrator or Moderator. Contact the Administrator or Moderator via a Private Message.
Be rest assured that the judgments of Administrators and Moderators are fair, here.
The above Forum Guidelines, where applicable, may also apply to private messaging.
Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings and/or the revocation of private messaging.
Inappropriate images or messages making other Members uncomfortable will result in a warning.
Repeated offences will leave us with no choice but to ban you from the site.
We do not monitor private messages, but we will investigate all allegations of private messaging abuse.
D. Signatures & Avatars
- The Love 4 Life Members are free to advertise personal websites for their businesses or services in their Signatures, including but not limited to personal training, massage therapies, health, fitness and wellness advisors and spiritual healers, etc.
– While Love 4 Life encourages this self-promotion of personal businesses and services, you are not permitted to promote or advertise a competitor such as other singles sites or to lure members away to other health, wellness, and fitness Forums. Links will be investigated by The Love 4 Life staff regularly.
– Links in your Signature must be unobtrusive and can not use formatting so that attention is brought to them.
- Signatures are limited to 500 characters and of normal-sized text. If your Signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable, you will be requested to adjust your Signature. If you chose not to comply, it will result in the removal of your signature.
- Only one image per Signature.
Images in Signatures must also be no larger than 500 pixels wide x 90 pixels high.
If you have more than one image, we will request you remove one. If this is not done in earnest, an Administrator or Moderator has the right to modify your Signature to abide by this standard.
– Animated images are not permitted.
- Avatars: If your profile is filled out in full and you have selected “I am a… Looking for a..”, it is required that you use an actual photo of yourself. If you are here only for participation in the Forums and have opted to not select “I am a… Looking for a..”, your Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Inappropriate avatars will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
- Users abusing the Signature Guidelines will be warned or have their Signature privileges revoked.
What happens if I don’t follow the Forum Guidelines? Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken.
-A Private Message and Email may be sent, creating awareness to the member to rectify the situation, if need be, no further action taken.
-For a more serious offence, a warning will be sent in a Private Message and an Email.
-On a 3rd warning, the Member will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
-If it persists after this, it will be assumed the Member has not learned his or her lesson, so the Member will receive a permanent ban, and will never be able to post on the Forum again.
How can a Member dispute a ban or file a complaint against a Moderator?
-Ban disputes or any issues can be done through the Private Message of any Moderator or Administrator.
How can a Member contact a Moderator or Administrator?
-A current list of Moderators and Administrators’ contact information can be found here:
Users who violate the Forum Guidelines may be banned and the offending content will be removed at any time, without warning. The length of the ban is dependent on the severity and/or frequency of the violation. Members banned from the Forums are still entitled to remain on the singles database and use the dating services.
Moderator decisions and actions are not open to public discussion. Contact a Moderator or an Administrator privately to discuss these issues. Moderator disrespect will not be tolerated.
You are responsible for abiding by Moderator and Administrator warnings and infractions against you, within a thread or made via PM. Ignoring warnings and/or infractions given can result in a ban on your Forum account.
Remember, all Moderator and Administrator decisions are final.
These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
Thus, all information, advice and instructions given within these Forums are to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of the information you get from any of the Forums, you give up the right to hold The Love 4 Life liable for any damages or personal injuries sustained in the process.
Thank you for taking the time to read!