What is the best way to build muscle?

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness What is the best way to build muscle?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Contributor

The best way to build muscle is to combine weight training and aerobic exercise.

There are two types of muscle fibers – slow twitch and fast twitch. Slow twitch muscle fibers are used for endurance exercises while fast twitch muscle fibers are used for power-based exercises.

Weight training can be done with dumbbells, barbells, or machines. It is important to use a weight that you can lift eight times without breaking a sweat. The goal is not to create maximal fatigue but rather to increase the strength of the muscles over time.

Slow twitch muscles can be trained by doing aerobic exercise for at least 20 minutes on three days per week.

Fast Twitch muscles should be trained by doing power-based exercises such as sprinting or heavy lifting for 10 repetitions.

The best way to build muscle is to exercise and eat protein.

You can also click on the link down below if you’re looking for a faster way to bulk and get shredded.

Fvelasco
    Contributor
    1 pt

Weight training can be done with dumbbells, barbells, or machines. It is important to use a weight that you can lift eight times without breaking a sweat. Our goal should be to create maximal fatigue but rather to increase the strength of the muscles over time.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

It’s definitely through weight lifting training that’s the best way to build muscle. Also, you need to eat healthy and especially with meals (meat) that’s going to improve your muscles growth and development. Some people make the mistake of taking pills (steroids) to boost their muscles but that’s not safe.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I train using dumbbells only once in a while but other gym tools for muscles training, I make use of them. You’re right about eating good protein too when you’re training your muscles. It’s why I eat chocolate a lot for my muscles growth and development.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up