What foods are good for your health?

Home Forums The Love 4 Food What foods are good for your health?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    1 pt

Whole-Leaf Aloe Juice

When you hear “aloe,” you might think of the gel you slather on your skin after a sunburn. But you can also buy drinkable, food-grade aloe vera. The plant has been used for centuries for its medicinal, health, and beauty benefits.

It’s rich in antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, and it also has vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline. Aloe is a good source of magnesium, calcium, and zinc. And it provides 20 of the 22 amino acids your body needs. The salicylic acid in it helps with inflammation.

“Drink 2 ounces a day,” recommends Julia Hunter, a dermatologist in Los Angeles, to help heal the lining of a damaged intestinal tract and heal or prevent leaky gut syndrome.

Aloe juice can be bitter. If the taste bothers you, she suggests mixing it with fruit juice or coconut water.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I know very well that when it comes to foods that are not good for someone’s health, it’s most certainly junk food. It’s why I hardly snack because it’s even going to make me eat more than I’m supposed to eat.

Fibre food will always remain the best kind of food for one’s health because it’s going to make you feel full while it helps with burning calories a lot quicker.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

I really have a very big problem with drinking anything that’s bitter. It’s the biggest challenge that I’m going to have with using this Aloe juice. I’m most likely going to mix it with coconut water.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up