Sleep Sounds

Home Forums The Love 4 Mindfulness Sleep Sounds

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    2 pts

At night I’ve gotten so used to noise I actually put it on to slppe….Rian, storms waves..Is this normal

anguishzz
    Contributor
    3 pts

I do it too, but its more because waves remind me of the sounds at my favorite place as a kid…out by the lake with my dad and his friends. I feel safe as i nod so i kind of get it.

SerrahBear
    Contributor
    4 pts

i think its psychosomatic…moving water releases ions into the air and these ions make us feel good. the sounds of water makes us imagine how we would feel. (pretty sure anyway)

Boone
    58 pts

Ah yes white noise. Years ago I needed complete quiet to get my sleep however then the slightest noise would wake me up depending on what level of sleep I’m at. I sleep best with an AC on, I can do a fan but if it’s an oscillating fan it would wake me up. I’ve tried soft music, and binaural beats however if the tempo changes it tends to wake me up. I like the steady rhythm of noise. That works best for me.

alexstevens
    Contributor
    1 pt

i was just going to say a fan or AC too….as long as its steady or rythmic….snoring uggggh

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

Ah yes white noise. Years ago I needed complete quiet to get my sleep however then the slightest noise would wake me up depending on what level of sleep I’m at. I sleep best with an AC on, I can do a fan but if it’s an oscillating fan it would wake me up. I’ve tried soft music, and binaural beats however if the tempo changes it tends to wake me up. I like the steady rhythm of noise. That works best for me.

Once the room where I’m sleeping is chilly cold, I’m definitely going to fall asleep a lot quicker. Ever since I learnt it, I always on my room AC for about 30 minutes before entering the room to sleep. As for noise, I enjoy playing music in room’s background when I’m sleeping.

AllyOop
    Contributor

I like to put on a youtube video of rain noises or streams from time to time

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up