Like to share your experience with pet you lived with?

Home Forums Water Cooler Like to share your experience with pet you lived with?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    1 pt

I have lived with a number of them. I’ll be sharing what I enjoyed having the likes of cats, dog, pigeons, and many others.

Graham
    Contributor
    1 pt

If you also have tips one how to take care of pets, feel free to share too.

Graham
    Contributor
    1 pt

My last cat went missing when I had to move to a new environment. It took me weeks to get over it cause it was the closes friend to me.

Often, he wakes me with “miaows” and scratches when I seem to be delaying breakfast. Lol

Graham
    Contributor
    1 pt

You should know this before getting a cat.

nectar
    Contributor
    1 pt

I lose my dog Snoopy 7 year ago

It was a dog illness called pavo. Really painful. Twas a Rottweiler

nectar
    Contributor
    1 pt

You should know this before getting a cat. <span class=”embed-youtube” style=”text-align: center; display: block;”>[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-D-0VXUdlE?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en-US&autohide=2&wmode=transparent%5D</span&gt;

Just hearing some information for the first time. I’m also a multiple animal lover and cats are amazing animals too. This was a lovely clip to watch.

nectar
    Contributor
    1 pt

Man rears the largest wolves

Anonymous
    Inactive
    3 pts

Might sound hilarious, but I had a ram as pet… They’re also amazing animals and I like their ways of learning lessons. Mine remembered an object I once taught her not to touch. And didn’t go close even when I place it somewhere easily reachable. Lol

Anonymous
    Inactive
    3 pts

Also had a monkey while I was younger. It died after going to an area my brother applied an insecticide.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

I have always loved dogs. They are the best friend a man can ever ask for. My father kept dogs too and that’s how I came to love them so much. I don’t have any problems with keeping cats either. I have a German shepherd now.
    Screenshot_20221129-142256_Gallery

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up