Indoor Home Routines : Mix w/Body Weight Drills & Dumbbells

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness Indoor Home Routines : Mix w/Body Weight Drills & Dumbbells

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    4 pts

Hey MrBoone will you be posting any gym routines for weights?

I really need to up on my core drills. I feel like I’m not giving it enough push that’s required to be on top level and in great shape. Iooks like I’m going to start using this your core drills routine and see how it goes and how I can improve on it.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

Legs & Core Day Beginner 1 to 2 rds Intermediate to Advance 3 to 5 rds DB = Dumbbells DB Goblet Squats x20 DB Squat Jumps x20 DB Goblet Squats x20 (yes again) DB Lunges x20 (each single leg lunge can count as 1 rep) DB Split Squats x20 (dips with a leg out front. 20 rep for each leg) Skip Lunges (for speed) Rest 90 seconds repeat for 2 to 5 rds. Finish with Core Sets Crunches x50 (with a one second hold up top) Reach Ups x50 (toe touches) Leg Lifts x50 Back Extensions x50 (Superman) Plank 90 seconds Rest for 90 seconds repeat 2 to 3 rds.

I don’t get to work on my core very well enough at the moment. The guy that’s helping me to train at the gym isn’t available at the moment. It looks like I’m going to be taking up these drills to workout on by myself. I really hope it goes well as I planned.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up