May 16, 2018 at 3:27 pm
Legs & Core Day
Beginner 1 to 2 rds Intermediate to Advance 3 to 5 rds
DB = Dumbbells
DB Goblet Squats x20
DB Squat Jumps x20
DB Goblet Squats x20 (yes again)
DB Lunges x20 (each single leg lunge can count as 1 rep)
DB Split Squats x20 (dips with a leg out front. 20 rep for each leg)
Skip Lunges (for speed)
Rest 90 seconds repeat for 2 to 5 rds.
Finish with Core Sets
Crunches x50 (with a one second hold up top)
Reach Ups x50 (toe touches)
Leg Lifts x50
Back Extensions x50 (Superman)
Plank 90 seconds
Rest for 90 seconds repeat 2 to 3 rds.May 23, 2018 at 10:06 pm
Hey MrBoone will you be posting any gym routines for weights?May 28, 2018 at 5:31 pm
Yes, we will have a focus on upper/lower split routines, Total Body Training routines, routines set for timed and tasks, all for in gym training. Love the name btw.May 30, 2018 at 4:19 pm
coolJuly 8, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Hi as mentioned in the Body Weight drills thread, the next few ones are from classes I use to run in morning boot camps with weight resistance. These too are also intermediate levels, so there is an understanding of the names of drills.July 8, 2018 at 5:15 pm
DB Squat & Press x20
DB Bent Over Rows x20 (both arms row same time)
DB Curls (both arms curled same time)
DB Tricep Kickbacks (both arms kick back same time)
Rest 1 minute
Bicycle x100 (single leg count)
Jack Knives x25
Rest 1 minute
2 SetsDecember 1, 2018 at 4:05 pm
DB or Goblet Squats x20
Climbers for 60s
Squat Press x20
Bicycle for 60sDecember 4, 2018 at 3:17 pm
20 bodyweight squats.
15 push ups.
20 forward lunges – 10 each leg.
10 dumbbell rows
10 dumbbell curls
30 second plank.
30 jumping jacks.
x3April 13, 2019 at 5:34 pm
- Posts: 13
Hey looking for a challenging full body routine, I generally teach this routine to more advanced clients but give it a try and feel free to give me feedback on how you did.
The focus is on full body conditioning and muscular endurance, looking to improve strength and improve your cardiovascular levels, give it a whirl.
1) 75 jumping jacks 2) 20 ab tucks 3) 20 front loaded db squats 4) 20 squat presses 5) 20 pushups, with every pushup add one mountain climber per leg. Perform 5 rds, 15 seconds of active rest in between exercises (light jog).
Be honest, how many rounds can you do?November 2, 2019 at 4:42 pm
- Posts: 13
Chest/back/core workout advanced
Here is a fun and challenging chest, back and core workout combining bodyweight exercises and weights.
Grab some dumbells, grab an elevated surface, a clock and you.
1) Sitting on a box, grab onto the sides to stabilize your body and for 45 seconds and perform core
2) 15 regular pushups
3) 15 decline pushups
4) 15 incline pushups
5) drop sets – 10 incline plank rows on the right 15 lbs, 10 with 12 lbs, 10 with 10 lbs.
6) same thing on the left side now.
7) drop sets – 10 dumbell presses 25 lbs, 10 20 lbs, 10 15 lbs ( adjust weights as needed ) the trick to this, your shoulder blades are on a bench, your feet are on a bosu ball, and your body is in a bridge position, glutes tight always.
8) bent over rows for 45 seconds
9) 10 leg raises
10) woodchoppers to the right side
11) 10 leg raises
12) woodchoppers to the left.
Enjoy!, any questions feel free to ask!November 11, 2019 at 4:23 pm
Goblet Squats x20
Alternating Dumbbell Curls x10
Dips x20 (using a stable surface like a chair or if not available, use the floor)
Dumbbell Serrated Crunches x20
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.