How do I meditate properly and remove stress?

Home Forums The Love 4 Mindfulness How do I meditate properly and remove stress?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    1 pt

If you want to meditate to remove stress then find a calm place or any room of your house, sit on the chair then close your eyes & focus on your breathing. Just concentrate on your nose that how you inhale & exhale without thinking anything else.

Repeat this process for at least 20-25 minutes everyday & you will definitely get relief from stress.

Another thing you can do is to go out with your friends or relatives, spend some time with them.Never keep yourself alone & always surround yourself with friends & family.

You can also listen to your favorite music, watch inspirational videos on youtube or watch any movie of your interest. At least these things will keep your mind away from the thoughts which may trigger your stress.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I’m struggling big time with trying to get into meditation. It’s not that I don’t have calm and quiet place in my home but it’s all my mind. My mind will never shut down for me to succeed in mediating. A lot things keeps popping up and I can’t focus when trying to mediate.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up