challenging core lower body kettlebell workout

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness challenging core lower body kettlebell workout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    14 pts

Give this challenging lower body core workout a try, any questions drop me a pm.

3 Rounds in total, grab yourself a kettlebell, start light so u get used to the movements and style of training.

the focus of this workout is endurance training, so try not to rest to much in between exercises but rest 1 minute after each completed round, and i round consists of:

1) 30 reps kettlebell swings
    2) 30 seconds of pause squats with kb ( ie: squat with kb held out in front, arms straight and kb should height always. Squat down until quads are parallel to the ground, hold for 2 seconds, stand up and repeat for 30 seconds )
    3) 15 burpies
    4) 30 seconds mountain climbers

thats one round ( rest 30 seconds ), repeat x 3 rounds, only difference round 2 12 burpies, round 3 10 burpies.

enjoy!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Switchfit.
    DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I haven’t tried this core lower body kettlebell workout yet but it looks like something that’s going to be intense with with good impacts for the core building.

I’m going to prepare for it and give it a go at next week. If I have any questions while at it, I’m going to bring it up to your attention.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up