What is the best way to exercise everyday?

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness What is the best way to exercise everyday?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    1 pt

Always do your Exercises during the morning, and not evening.

And no, I won’t be quoting inspirational quotes or some rubbish here, that’s why you should do it in the morning (honestly, some of the reasons I read for this answer are so bullshit, I fell down on the floor).

To begin with, our body goes through 2 phases regularly.

1. Fed state: when we just took a meal. It is the time interval between your last meal and  2 hours after that.
    2. Fasting state: it accounts for 12- 18 hrs of meals. For example, after you eat dinner and go to sleep and wake up in the morning, your body is in a fasting state. That is why the first meal in the morning is called breakfast. Break…fast. Break the fast.
    3. Starvation (optional): not everyone goes through this as this means you haven’t taken any meal for the past 2 – 3 days.

Now, let’s take an example. You are doing evening walks or evening jogging regularly, but still, you see no change in your body weight, while Sharma Ji ka ladka has lost 5 kgs of his weight after regular Exercise. The only difference between the Exercises of you both is, he did it in the morning, while you did it in the evening.

So, what happened here?

When you were doing Exercise in the evening, you were in a fed state. During the fed state, the body uses carbohydrates as the main fuel for energy production. So, what you were burning was all carbohydrates and maybe a bit of fat.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I know about what any other people say or how others like to do their workouts, it’s definitely going to only in the morning that my body would be readily willing to be responsive to the drills.</p>

I can’t see myself working out in the evening. How’s that even going to work for me? After being stressed almost to death at work, I’d come back to start working out again? It’s not going to work.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

Ever since I started working out at the gym, it’s been only in the morning sessions that I have gone for my workout drills. It’s the only natural time for me to workout. I know that they have evening sessions but I never cared enough about it nor tried to check it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up