What are the healthiest meats to eat?

Home Forums The Love 4 Food What are the healthiest meats to eat?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Contributor

Celery. Celery is so low in calories that you burn more calories digesting it than you gain from eating it. At McDonald’s, there was this one very overweight individual who would order 5 or more BigMacs. I’m talking “waking up on both sides of the bed” fat. We eventually started putting celery in the burger instead of a patty. Like, we would go to the store just to buy celery so we could prank this guy. We asked him if he wanted to test a new type of party and he said yes. Somehow he didn’t notice that we didn’t even put a patty in his burger. He would eat 4 pieces of celery in-between a hamburger bun for 3 years straight. He lost about 20 pounds. I still can’t believe that he never actually noticed.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I have always known from day one that the best meat to eat is white meat. It’s why I don’t joke with chicken and turkey meat. Fish is also very good too. You see red meat, it’s something that’s never getting cooked in any of my pot 😂.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

I really enjoy Black Pepper Beef and Celery Stir-Fry. It’s the best way I have always like my Celery. It’s a very healthy food to eat as far as I can tell.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up