What are the benefits of front and back shoulder workouts?

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness What are the benefits of front and back shoulder workouts?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    1 pt

The shoulder muscles (note plural) are the front, the side and the rear. They have fancier terms which I’m not going to bother with right now.

Suffice to say THERE ARE THREE SEPARATE MUSCLES (once again):

1. Front
    2. Side
    3. Rear

So common sense would have it, you work out each separate muscle group. Working out only one and neglecting the other two will give you a lopsided or deformed look.

So before you embark on any bodybuilding journey please understand your body and which exercises affect those specific parts of your body and you will have success.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

This is actually one of the biggest reasons why when I started working out and ventured into bodybuilding, I did it at the gym and made use of a very good gym instructor. His instructions were very useful for me with my bodybuilding because I would have messed up my body with not balancing my lifting and it’s going to be very ugly for me.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I tell people that if you don’t have the knowledge on how to workout very well especially when it’s with weights lifting, you should get registered in any gym and use their services to learn. After learning, you can now do it at home on your own.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up