What Are Some Exercises That Help Build Muscle Without Gym Equipment?

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness What Are Some Exercises That Help Build Muscle Without Gym Equipment?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Contributor

Push-ups and pull-ups are done to the right intensity level and volume will get you extremely ripped, and if you add in some interval sprints along with lunges and/or squats you can achieve peak fitness, as well as the most functional kind of fitness.

Here’s a picture of the back I produced when I was only doing the above (a photo taken a year ago right around this time).

I didn’t spend one minute in the gym for over a year to achieve this magnificent back (and chest).

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

I have seen a lot of people who workout at home with specific drills and they look like they have been in the gym all their lives. You’re very correct about how good push ups can be when it comes to helping you to develop your arm’s muscle. If you can pull off at least 20 push ups everyday, I’m very sure that in 2 months time, your arms will be ripped.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

Push-ups and pull-ups are done to the right intensity level and volume will get you extremely ripped, and if you add in some interval sprints along with lunges and/or squats you can achieve peak fitness, as well as the most functional kind of fitness. Here’s a picture of the back I produced when I was only doing the above (a photo taken a year ago right around this time). I didn’t spend one minute in the gym for over a year to achieve this magnificent back (and chest).

Unfortunately, I don’t see any picture which you talked about being uploaded. But you’re right about how good those drills are when it comes to helping you to train and work on your muscles very well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up