sheppards pie – healthy style!

Home Forums The Love 4 Food sheppards pie – healthy style!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    14 pts

Looking for a healthy, tasty meal, easy to cook and easy to prepare.

Turkey Sheppards Pie with Cauliflower Mash.
    -Take ground turkey and fry until browned, set aside.
    -take garlic,red onion, green peppers(diced) and fry until tender, add green pees, once tender add turkey
    and sheppards pie spices (most grocery stores have packages you can buy).
    After you cook for a few minutes, remove and place in an oven safe dish. Fill dish about half full.
    -Now add corn niblets and cover the meat entirely.
    Mashed Potatoes
    -Take cauliflower, clean, and break into small pieces. Take garlic and mince.( I use 4 cloves )
    Take cauliflower, garlic and place in a blender with parsley, almond milk and blend until smooth.
    *Once blended cover meat and corn mixture and place in the oven at about 425 for 30 mins. Let sit and enjoy.

Boone
    58 pts

Awesome for years I’ve wanted to make a sheppards pie with the cauliflower mash but never got around to doing that

BryanHorton
    Contributor

Nice

Switchfit
    14 pts

Lovepink
    Contributor
    4 pts

That looks yummy

Switchfit
    14 pts

:ThumbUpLeft:

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I would definitely be interested in making this sheppards pie with the cauliflower mash but I can’t help it not struggle with using just the cooking manual instructions in the write up. If it’s possible to get a good detailed video with step by step on how to prepare it until it’s done, I’d be interested in watching it. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, I wouldn’t mind.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

I’m addicted to eating pies. For that reason alone, I’m surely interested in this sheppards pie exactly the same way I see it from what you have made. I’m hoping that once I follow the same steps, I’m going to arrive at the same result.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up