Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Welcome Forums Water Cooler Rate the Last Movie you Saw

This topic contains 49 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Boone 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

DiscoThunder
    Contributor
    1 pt

The Green Inferno 6/10. Entertaining, gorey, didn’t turn it off so it was watchable.  End freaked me a bit

#10443005 Score: 0 | Vote up

bigbabyhulk
    Contributor

Midsommar

6/10

Not on Heredity levels, made by the same studios, but entertaining enough. While considered horror it really isn’t scaring at all. I was hoping for a big pay off at the end but it didn’t really happen.

#10443181 Score: 0 | Vote up

bigbabyhulk
    Contributor

Joker 7

Great job by JP

#10443223 Score: 0 | Vote up

Boone
    32 pts

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

8/10

Not one of QT’s best but still a great film to watch. Similar to Inglorious as it is an alternate reality approach to the end of the 60’s era. For me it was one of Leo’s best performances, from stuttering insecure person to confidant actor, that really nails it at the end. Great performance by Bradd Pitt too as a cool totally unemotional stuntman.

It’s a movie that I would watch again.

#10443242 Score: 0 | Vote up

Boone
    32 pts

Zodiac
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443706/

A 2007 David Fincher film. While not up to the cailbre of Se7en or Fight Club, Zodiac holds it’s own. I actually felt like I was watching a film that was made prior to those two movies but it’s actually 12 years apart which is a testament to Fincher’s vision in creating this film. If you’re into these types of genres or need something between Mindhunter seasons it’s worth the watch. I won’t be surprised if it makes an appearance in the Mindhunter series.

7/10

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up