Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Home Forums Water Cooler Rate the Last Movie you Saw

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Contributor

Might be one of my favorite Halloween movies to date. Was really looking forward to this one, Michael Myers was pretty brutal/ Give it an 8

Boone
    58 pts

Mandy
    Can’t give it a rating as i turned it off after about 10m and a ff scan through the movie. I wasn’t a fan of the red dark quality of the film

Boone
    58 pts

Going to go on a throwback to old flicks.

Little Children.

Loved this movie, it kinda unrolls like an erotic novel with the narration but that’s what I love about it.
    Great performances from both Winslet and Connelly.

9.5/10 it’s near perfect.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404203/

Boone
    58 pts

Thinking I will follow up with all my choices of 9.5’s as I haven’t watched any recent flicks in awhile

Boone
    58 pts

A Clockwork Orange
    9.5/10
    Still stands the test of time

EmilyNYCPA
    Contributor

Edge of Tmorrow good movie

alexiajohnson
    5 pts

Bohemian Rhapsody 7/10

The music of course is fantastic and the actor does a good job as Freddy Mercury

Boone
    58 pts

Excalibur 1981
    Excalibur IMDb
    10/10

This movie was perfection for me and I’ve watched it many many times over the years. The cinematography, costumes, calibre of acting…perfection.

Jazminperky
    Contributor

The Meg 7/10 quirky campy fun like my life

Boone
    58 pts

Glass
    6/10
    Glass IMDb

I’ve watched Unbreakable and Split. Nothing special about Glass but enjoyable time killer if you go in with low expectations and enjoy the first two films.

Boone
    58 pts

Endgame

9/10

MCU pretty much killed it

Boone
    58 pts

Also saw Side Effects

Not bad. Watchable.

6.5/10

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2053463/

Citydude
    Contributor
    2 pts

Once upon a time in Hollywood.  Life long fan of Tarintino, and eagerly await his new movies.  Unfortunately, I didn’t enjoy this as much as others.  It still has his signature style and cool dialogue and some scenes have those tension-building moments that he is so known for.

What is lacking, and I’ll try to be spoiler-free, is a solid cohesive story.  You get impressions here and there of where this is going to end up, but it basically rests on characters and scenes.

Brad and Leo are great and it was great to see them onscreen together.

Overall, see it if you’re a fan, but temper your expectations.

Boone
    58 pts

Once upon a time in Hollywood. Life long fan of Tarintino, and eagerly await his new movies. Unfortunately, I didn’t enjoy this as much as others. It still has his signature style and cool dialogue and some scenes have those tension-building moments that he is so known for. What is lacking, and I’ll try to be spoiler-free, is a solid cohesive story. You get impressions here and there of where this is going to end up, but it basically rests on characters and scenes. Brad and Leo are great and it was great to see them onscreen together. Overall, see it if you’re a fan, but temper your expectations.

VU for that

GGray
    Contributor
    2 pts

Idiocracy

Veeery campy film of the dumbing down of our future. Gets a bit silly but the premise is definitely an interesting perspective.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up