How Can You Lose Weight In A Really Very Pleasant Way?

Home Forums The Love 4 Food How Can You Lose Weight In A Really Very Pleasant Way?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    1 pt

1. Do not skip breakfast

Skipping breakfast will not help you lose weight. You could miss out on essential nutrients and you may end up snacking more throughout the day because you feel hungry.

2. Eat regular meals

Eating at regular times during the day helps burn calories at a faster rate. It also reduces the temptation to snack on foods high in fat and sugar.

3. Eat plenty of fruit and veg

Fruit and veg are low in calories and fat, and high in fiber – 3 essential ingredients for successful weight loss. They also contain plenty of vitamins and minerals.

4. Get more active

Being active is key to losing weight and keeping it off. As well as providing lots of health benefits exercise can help burn off the excess calories you cannot lose through diet alone.

Find an activity you enjoy and are able to fit into your routine.

5. Drink plenty of water

People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. You can end up consuming extra calories when a glass of water is really what you need.

6. Eat high-fiber foods

Foods containing lots of fiber can help keep you feeling full, which is perfect for losing weight. Fiber is only found in food from plants, such as fruit and veg, oats, wholegrain bread, brown rice and pasta, and beans, peas, and lentils.

7. Use a smaller plate

Using smaller plates can help you eat smaller portions. By using smaller plates and bowls, you may be able to gradually get used to eating smaller portions without going hungry. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain it’s full, so eat slowly and stop eating before you feel full.

8. Plan your meals

Try to plan your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for the week, making sure you stick to your calorie allowance. You may find it helpful to make a weekly shopping list.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

It was my mother who taught me the trick of using small plates when it comes to dishing out my food to eat. It works very well in making me eat little food portion unlike whenever I use big plate. I would force myself to finish the food so as not to have left overs to waste.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

STOP EATING A LOT OF JUNK FOODS!!

This is one of the best ways to control your weight in a very good and pleasant way. I don’t do junk for any reason whatsoever because I know how harmful it can be when you get addicted to it.

I can’t stress too much about how good it is to drink a lot of water every day.

sanghkk1
    Contributor

I would also say start to love yourself now, as you are because it makes everything more pleasant. You won’t be happier at a lower weight if you cannot be happy now.

So train yourself to be happy in the present moment. Really all of life should be lived this way, it’s much easier said than done.

Boone
    58 pts

I would also say start to love yourself now, as you are because it makes everything more pleasant. You won’t be happier at a lower weight if you cannot be happy now. So train yourself to be happy in the present moment. Really all of life should be lived this way, it’s much easier said than done.

It certainly does go hand in hand, to treat your body well and proper at the same time. I find it confusion for one to proclaim to love themselves and then binge on unhealthy foods that wreck their bodies internally. There should be a balance..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up