Funny no sugar for one month video

Home Forums The Love 4 Food Funny no sugar for one month video

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    58 pts

Funny video of a couple trying no sugar for one month, with interesting results and pretty accurate feelings lol.

Like with everything else results always varies from person to person. Some people become grumpy as hell and others feel fantastic. I thought the video was well put together. This is more for comedic value but definitely worth trying if you haven’t before.

falcon
    Contributor

Haha

This is quite interesting. My partner did this about two months ago for over a month and a half. The result was great. She currently warns me against my sugar intake and I’m glad to have cut down a bit.

snoopmaysymays
    Contributor
    1 pt

That’s great!  I also tried it and it is definitely worth trying. Cutting sugar is must to keep yourself fit.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I try as much as possible to cut down on my sugar consumption because I know very well how dangerous it can be when it gets out of hand. We have a history of diabetes in my family, so I’m being very careful with my sugar consumption.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

That’s great! I also tried it and it is definitely worth trying. Cutting sugar is must to keep yourself fit.

You’re very right about that. If you don’t want to mess up your health so bad, you wouldn’t take it seriously when it comes to controlling your sugar consumption especially when you’re older and not actively working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up