Crust-less Quiche

Home Forums The Love 4 Food Crust-less Quiche

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    58 pts

This is a simple way to make your eggs.
    You can make large batches of these mini quiche store them in your fridge which can last up to 4 or 5 days.

There are many different vegetables, herbs, and spices you can add to them to keep them interesting and versatile. You can use fresh produce or even leftover vegetables for last night’s meal!

You can use a muffin pan or a Ramekin
    Make sure to fill your cups 2/3 full so they don’t overflow while baking.

Ingredients: Whole Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Sea Salt, various Vegetables, Herbs, and Spices of your choice.

Method
    1. Blend together eggs, cottage cheese until well combined. Add sea salt, various herbs and spices of your choice and stir well.
    2. Fill cups with vegetables of your choice.
    3. Top with egg mixture.
    4. Place in preheated 400 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes. Keep your eyes on it as it rises so as not to burn.
    5. Let cool then pop out of pan/dish.

Enjoy.

Boone
    58 pts

My goto herbs and spices are basil, turmeric, and paprika. I like to use red onions, the small broccoli crowns, and mushrooms.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

I have never made my eggs this way and it looks like something that’s going to be very good. I’m trying it out tomorrow morning when I’m making breakfast. I will be getting the vegetables I need for it today when I’m home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up