challenging med ball, dumbell workout

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness challenging med ball, dumbell workout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    14 pts

You can mod this workout anyway you like, but I like to use this as a full body endurance training workout.

I focus on short rest, maybe 10-15 seconds, but the rest we still want to maintain a 60% max heart rate, so light jogging should accomplish this.

For the actual work, i want to be at around 80-90% max heart rate. aim for 5 rounds, 45 seconds of work, 30 seconds active rest, ie light jog.

Squat medicine ball toss
    bent over rows with dumbells
    medicine ball slams
    archer rows, with 2 mountain climbers each leg
    russian twists
    mountain climbers on the medicine ball
    bicycle crunches
    mountain climbers on ball
    bikes again
    15 pushups rd 1, 12 rd 2, 10 rd 3… ect

Have fun!

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

It’s a great workout plan for anyone that’s willing to go for the long stretch. For someone who’s been off working out or inconsistent for a while, he or she would find it very difficult to keep up and maintain the drill space. I think that this is something that I can pull off when I’m more focused.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I don’t do much drills for my arms to be very honest with you. I think that they are good enough to me with the way they are. I don’t want to look like a bouncer lol.

It’s why I don’t workout using dumbell often because it’s not my thing with arms workouts. I would do more of thigh than arms.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up