Advanced chest, back and core workout

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness Advanced chest, back and core workout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    14 pts

Try 3 rounds of this chest, back and core workout, it consists of a series of exercises some of which are time based and some of which include drop sets. Have fun.

Do each exercise one after the other with 15 seconds rest in between, after the final one rest for 1-2 minutes.

1) Ab kickouts sitting on a bench
    2) 10 pushups
    3) 10 decline pushups
    4) 10 incline pushups
    5) drop set – 10 high plank row 10lbs, right away 10 plank rows with 8lbs dumbells right side only, after complete on the left
    6) drop set – 10 dumbell presses 10lbs, 10 dumbell presses 8lbs
    7) bent over rows, slow and controlled for 45 seconds
    8) 10 hanging leg raises
    9) 30 seconds russian twists
    10) 10 hanging leg raises
    11) 30 seconds russian twists

ie: for drop sets use what ever weight you feel appropriate, i just gave examples for you to follow.

Ryancat
    Contributor
    4 pts

I would never miss out on a getting or having a great chest, back and core workout day. They are my main area of focus when it comes to working out and getting a perfect body. My push up is fixed at 20 reps, and my God plank can be very painful but it leaves a very good feeling when you’re done.

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

Core workout is very good. I have watched some guys on Instagram that are so obsessed and intense with their core workouts, you would amazed at what they can be able to do with their core. It’s something that I look forward to doing in the future. I’m going to copy the drills.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up