a work out for women

Home Forums The Love 4 Fitness a work out for women

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    2 pts

I’m curious about the differences in how men and women should work out…heavier weights might make me bulky, but i dont want to look like a marathon runner either. advice for me as i try to evolve my work outs. I know its probbly a dum qestion

am_bam
    Contributor
    1 pt

I am pretty sure as long as you don’t do steroids you won’t can’t get ‘bulky’, and lean muscle mass burns more calories while taking up less space, smaller and denser but not bulky. just my thoughts on it.

SerrahBear
    Contributor
    4 pts

I’ve been lifting on and off for years and i get a little bigger, but mostly tighter i guess…I look nothing like a man so i think you’re pretty safe. you can also lower the weigts and raise the reps but you go to far and you look like a marathon runner (love the analogy lmfao thats hilarious unless you run marathons)

Boone
    58 pts

I have had my men and women clients pretty much workout the same with slight differences on areas that I may work on more depending on the individual. It is easy to lose weight, say 10lbs in a month, then it is to gain muscle in that same amount of time, in fact it takes a lot of work and dedication to gain muscle. I use to run a morning bootcamp that had mostly women and I threw everything at them including telling them to use heavier weights and they all did. After a year of 3 times a week with them, they did not get ‘bulky’ they all became strong, lean machines.

:press:

SerrahBear
    Contributor
    4 pts

this article pooped up in my feed and I thought about this converation so here’s some reading for you on just that https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/womens-strength-training-guide.html

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

There’s this YouTube fitness channel that I used to follow, they have a full body workout training video for ladies which I’m very sure that you’re going to find useful.

Here’s the video.

alexiajohnson
    5 pts

🙂

Boone
    58 pts

There’s this YouTube fitness channel that I used to follow, they have a full body workout training video for ladies which I’m very sure that you’re going to find useful. Here’s the video.

Thanks for sharing that. Been thinking about angles.

We will be filming workouts for Youtube and sharing here as well. Will be starting end of month and launch the channel in March

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

Ă—

Ă—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Ă—

Go up