Need to lose 30 lbs

Home Forums My Love 4 Life Need to lose 30 lbs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Contributor
    3 pts

What the hell will give this a shot.

Been wanting to lose weight around the gut. I’m trying a 3 day fast to start as I’ve been reading up on that sooo

will track daily progress here don’t plan on working out much during the fast may push for 4 or even 5 days

any advice will note

livinglarge
    Contributor
    3 pts

Well day one of fast was really tough almost gave in. doubt will be doing any exercise yet will lay low and get it done first. Feel great today though surprisingly no hunger .

I weighed in at 181 onstart 179 today.

Boone
    58 pts

Hey livinglarge that’s great. I’ve weight trained often in a fasted state and practiced Intermittent Fasting for over ten years. To train while fasting for more than a day can sometimes be difficult but not impossible. There were times I had bouts of light headedness while doing any sort of cardio intensive training.

Though best not to if fasting is something that is new to you. Welcome. Keep sharing your journey.

livinglarge
    Contributor
    3 pts

went on a 4 day fast lost 5 pounds! First meal was a pork chop and a salad lol

Going to start a workout routine and follow a diet plan

livinglarge
    Contributor
    3 pts

Doing pushups and squats everyday to start

goal is 100 push ups a day

did 5 and gassed will start with sets of 5 pushups

Boone
    58 pts

any updates?

livinglarge
    Contributor
    3 pts

gonna jump back in on this

livinglarge
    Contributor
    3 pts

Im bacck

DaveT
    Contributor
    4 pts

I hope that you have successfully lost the 30 lbs you were looking at getting rid of? If not, you shouldn’t give up but get your guts into it and see it through.

You should eat healthy especially with vegetables and fruits. Also eat more if fibre food, it’s definitely going to help you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up